Swedish fika tour
First, we meet in our cozy cottage. We check if more clothes are needed. If you do need warmer clothes, it is possible to rent some from us. Then we go out and we introduce you to our dogs, who are always very happy and excited to meet new people. There is time to pet our friendly huskies and take pictures of the dogs before we put on their harness. We go through instructions and safety before it’s time to take a seat on the sled. The guide takes you on a 10 km dog sledding trip. While you are enjoying your trip leaning back in the sled, you have the opportunity to take some pictures of the wonderful nature around. The tour ends with coffee or tea and a snack in the cottage.
A fantastic opportunity for students to experience swedish forest nature, working dogs, fresh air and our northern way of life.
- Hand disinfection, facemask
- Swedish fika and warm drinks included
- We follow swedish Covid directions for your protection and our.
- We offer up to 30% discount to LTU Students for the activity
- We keep distance, outdoor activity,
- Dress code: You need warm winter clothes for arctic weather. Hat, gloves, warm jacket and ski pants , warm winter boots. Please don´t wear new clothes ( they will get dirty )
- Show your LTU-id when booking
- Only LTU-students can book this activity , relatives ,as parents and siblings book ordinary products.
- Min 1 – max 2
What do I need to bring?
Bring a happy mood.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 75% if booking is cancelled a month or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% if booking is cancelled a month or less before event
Adventure Holiday and seasonal tours Nature Eco friendly Family friendly Outdoor Youth
Swedish, English, Italian