Drive your own dogsled 10km
Learn how to run your own dog sled
First, we meet in our cozy cottage. We check if more clothes are needed. If you do need warmer clothes, it is possible to rent some from us. Then we go out and we introduce you to our dogs, which are always very happy and excited to meet new people. There is enough time to pet our friendly huskies and take pictures of the dogs before we put on their harness. An experienced instructor/guide will then show you the necessary basics on how to drive your own dog sled and you will learn how the sled works, how to put the harness on a dog and attach the dogs to the team. When the dogs are ready it´s time to go. The guide drives first and shows you the way through the woods. We drive on existing snowmobile trails that go through forests and fields. Throughout the trip the guide will always have you and the surroundings in his sight for your safety. We stop during the trip to rest the dogs and change drivers and you can take this opportunity to take some great pictures. When we get back from the 10 km trip there is a hot drink and sandwich in our cottage waiting for you.
What is included?
- a sled shared by two people
- snack in the grill hut
- Min: 2 pers Max: 6 pers
- The activity starts at 9:00 or 14:00
- The whole activity takes about 1,5-2,5 hours. Depending on snow conditions
- Please inform us in advance about allergies or another dietary restrictions
- The trip starts at Lulea Adventure Ale byaväg 546 97591 Lulea
- If you do not want to share a sled: 600 Sek extra