Visit a Moosepark VIP
Meet Zigge, Zebbe and Zaga, three moose in the park.
You get information about the king of the forest, Sweden’s biggest wild animal, and the opportunity to feed the moose from your own hand.
VIP means a private guided tour with a lot of stories and history both about the moose but also about the local area and the Moose Park.
After the moose experience we invite you to taste some really special snacks, popular and common in the northern part of Sweden, produced only from local products.
It all sums up with a fresh cup of coffee and a snack. The coffee is cooked over an open fire. Just like real northern Swedish coffee shall be made!
What is included?
- coffee and snacks
- Min: 2 pers Max: 10 pers
- The activity starts at 11.30
- The whole activity takes about 2 hours
- Please inform in advance about allergies or another diet
- Cape Wild, Bälingevägen, 975 94 Luleå
- Mobil: +46(0)70-314 11 98 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org